Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Nineteen Days Left…



I am very happy to announce that I have a public art exhibition presently on display in London’s downtown Central Library! This exhibition will be finished at the end of August, so there is still a bit of time to check it out.

The highlight for this show is the portrait of my wife, Joanne. I’ve been sharing stories about the creation of this portrait since February – when I began the project – and I thought it would be nice to exhibit this painting at least once in its lifetime. For those of you not living in London, Ontario, or if you can’t make the exhibit then this link -http://bitsandpeaces08.blogspot.com/2009/07/what-is-love-conclusion.html - will take you to that artwork and the story behind its creation.

Of course, there are several other art creations to see, as well… and (of course – again) there are lots of my Peace Stik-ers available for you.

This will be my last art exhibition until the autumn of 2010, so I do hope that you can make it to this event.

Enjoy!!!!

Jim

No comments: