Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Patricia


Two days ago, I mentioned that the elementary students that ride my bus have created so much peace-art for me to decorate the bus with that it would take me several blog entries to share it all with you.


I always think it’s great when students create art for me. I think it’s even greater when I find that I’ve inadvertently created an ‘art machine’ – LOL!!!


That seems to be the case with Patricia. Patricia is in grade 1 and she is an unstoppable art machine!!!!


Daily, she brings me her peace-art creations, with a smile on her face and a twinkle in her eye. When I see that twinkle I feel like I’m looking deep into the heart of universal love. I think that’s why Patricia’s peace-art has (on many occasions) incorporated the heart design into her creations.


I think that this is my favourite one, so far – LOL!!! I love the dramatic design elements in this creation. The use of colour is very advanced for such a young artist and the patience that she illustrates by using pointillism techniques is outstanding!

Thanks, Patricia for going above and beyond…!!! I’m sure that we’ll all be seeing more of her creations, very soon.

Jim

No comments: