Friday, November 14, 2008

Run And Hide – Death Is Coming


Ha! What a fun night we had on Halloween. And you can see that I had a bit of fun playing with a few of the photos…


During this Halloween period, I was surprised – and then maybe not so much – by the number of people using facebook who changed their profile picture into something themeful. These three photos will be used on my facebook page next year!!!

Here are a few photos from that evening…


Kristen took all of these photos, but at the bar I was able to steal her camera to take this photo of her.


Her real legs are the front legs of the bull that she is riding.


I took this picture, too. The bar was filled with lots of people – all dressed up in so many different costumes. It was hilarious!!! Everyone had a great time and we did a lot of dancin’……

Jim

No comments: